Do you already have a wallet with cryptocurrencies? Do you want to use these cryptos in your Bolero Music wallet? There are 3 options to use crypto-currencies that you could hold elsewhere (Coinbase, Binance, FTX, Crypto.com...):
Option 1 - expert level: Buy USDC directly on your crypto platform
You can buy USDC directly on your crypto platform (Coinbase, Binance...). To transfer them to your wallet connected to Bolero, copy the address of this wallet and transfer your cryptos to this wallet.
Bolero is based on Polygon technology, a layer 2 of Ethereum (see Which blockchain do we use?). Once you have transferred your USDC from your platform to your wallet connected to Bolero, you need to switch them from the Ethereum network to the Polygon network. This action is called "bridging". To do this, you can click here: https://wallet.polygon.technology/ then on "Polygon Bridge". You just have to choose your amount and then click on "Transfer".
Option 2 - Advanced level: Convert the crypto-currency of your choice into USDC directly on Metamask
- a. Open the MetaMask extension or Mobile app
- b. Click or tap the 'Swap' button
- c. Select the tokens you want to swap and the exchange token (USDC)
- d. Let MetaMask do its magic ;)
- e. Click on 'Swap' and wait until the transaction completes
- f. As with option 1, you need to bridge your USDC from the Ethereum network on the Polygon network
Option 3 - Beginner level (Recommended): Buy USDC directly on Bolero via Ramp
- a. Connect your wallet (Metamask, Torus, Rainbow)
- b. Click on the wallet icon then on 'Add funds'
- c. Choose the amount you wish to purchase, then click on 'Proceed'. There will be a few more steps that will take you 30 seconds